Monday, June 21, 2010

Bus Eavesdropping

On the way to school, I chose to ride the bus from Guadalupe to Philcoa instead of the usual MRT till Quezon Ave.

At the back of my seat is a girl, an adult girl but not yet married, who was making a phone call to someone named Mark. Her voice was so loud that I can't help but to listen to their conversation (her phone is in loudspeaker mode also). She was like asking directions to that certain Mark on how to go to Mark's house.

"Mark" asked where the bus is na, and she said, "Lagpas na ng Guadalupe at Megamall." I thought to myself, "Ate, nasa Cubao na po tayo." Anyway, she is right at some point naman. Lagpas na nga naman ng Guada at Mega ang Cubao. Pero naku naman..ang layo na ng Cubao sa Mega. That's the first one.

Then the guy asked kung anong bus daw ba ang sinakyan ni Ate at ano ang kulay. Sabi ni Ate, "Hindi ko alam. Hindi ko napansin. Nasa loob na ako ng bus. Pero mukhang red at yellow ata ang kulay." Just then I looked around the bus and saw that the curtains are red and yellow. I laughed quietly. She was referring to the itsura ng bus from inside, not from the outside. Ang labo talaga ni ate. Then our bus passed through some glass-walled establishments along EDSA and I saw that the bus was Jayross Lucky Seven Tours, which color is like blue and yellow.

Yun lang. haha Just some funny moments in the bus.

I know it's not proper to eavesdrop, but you really can't help it if the voices are so loud and their conversation is so magulo. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment