Thursday, February 17, 2011

RN



relaxed night.RN.

This is my first pahinga since this year began. Exams, requirements, papers, and a lot of other tasks piled up when classes last January continued. I did not cram, coz I'm not used to, it's just that mentors really love to torture their students during the start of the year. Anyway, I'm not complaining, I'm loving all of the works, actually.=) I love learning a lot of things, just don't mention all of the stress I've experienced.^_^

I have three classes today. First is from 7-8:30am (EEE 3 lecture) , which I wasn't able to attend coz I arrived at my dormitory at around 7:30am na. Second class is from 9-10am (Geology 40 lecture). Dr. Arcilla discussed about the chemical composition of minerals and how to identify them. Third class is Geology 40 laboratory from 10-1pm. We finished the exercise on mineral identification till past 1:30pm, which really drained all my brain cells. Fourth class should be Plant Design from 1-4pm, but Doc Judge allowed us to discuss our project among ourselves, that's why we just had a brief meeting at our dormitory. Meeting ended around 3:30am. I was appointed as the treasurer, even though I want to be the sexy-tary, pasaway sila!=)

It was then that I was able to have my lunch /slash/ dinner. After eating a lot, my consciousness left me and I fell asleep. I woke up around 6pm. I checked the internet, good connection (there's wi-fi here) but there's nothing much to do -- emails: none, FB: none, ldsT: none, blogspot: pwede.=) I browsed through my page and thought that it was a kind of boring.

So here I am, modifying the design, and adding some apps while typing this entry. Oh, I am also looking for stuff that can help us with the Sunday Evening Discussion this 27th of February, right now.

Ngayon ko lang naalala..haha I have to research pala for the final process flowsheet  which will be the basis of our Plant Design miniature model. AND, contact Arzielle about our EEE 3 proposal reporting on Monday. Whew, these can be done later.hihi

Enjoy your night.=)

Additional:
This week is our school's fair pala. It's called as UP FAIR, and is held every third week of February every year. I attended one night last year and I did not like it,  DID NOT, really! I love music, but not the loud type [actually, right now I'm listening to some old songs, which are more pleasant to hear.=)]. Lots of booths which range from henna tattoos to statement shirts to a wide variety of foods can be seen inside. There's also a ferris wheel, a wall climbing spot and a mini zip line beside the stage.

Okay, that's it.=)

To end all of these, here are some quotes to live by, which is written at the package of the DOVE chocolates I'm eating:
"Remember, mistakes make life interesting."
"Life is tough -- give yourself a break!"
Adding to the last part: "..have a break, have a Kitkat" ^_^

Good night everyone! Have a nice evening.=) 1 hour and 15 minutes more to go and it's February 18th na.=) I'm going home tomorrow.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment