Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lola Aning's 80th birthday

Da Me, Auntie Des, Moms, Jigs, Junjun, Ate Jam

Lola Juanite, Moms, Da Me, Ate Jam, Jigs
(we were helping Lola Aning clean the puso ng saging)

with Auntie Des

L-R: Wilmar, Auntie (sorry I forgot!), Auntie Des, Jomari, Clemeric. Wilmar, Jomari and Clemeric are my 2nd degree cousins. How? Their Pop, Uncle Wilfredo Pulanco is Pop's cousin. Uncle Wilfredo is working out of the country, I don't know where specifically. Wilmar is studying medicine and is a scholar of Ospital ng Maynila. Jomari is taking up Xray Technician (I think) at Emilio Aguinaldo College). Their youngest, Clemeric is a high school freshman at Araullo High School.

with Auntie Jenifer Pulanco and Pearl Amber. Auntie Cristina is the one on a pink shirt and has eyeglasses. She is having her vacation in the Phils, to gain some weight kasi pumayat sya while working in Germany. 

The man with hanky on his head is Uncle Paeng. He is Amber's (wearing pink) dad. The other small boy is Amber's playmate.
Da Me. Auntie Des took this picture.=)

Lechon. Shown in the pic are: Uncle Ulli (from Germany, he is Auntie Cristina's hubby), Auntie Edna (from Bukidnon), and Uncle Kulot (I don't know what's his real name but he's Auntie Edna's hubby). I think this was taken early in the morning because when we got to their house after lunch, wala na yung litson.^_^ [I don't care anyway.haha coz I don't eat pork.-_-]

Auntie Des cooking the chopped porky.

yummy yummy..

fllowers for Lola Juanita's 80th birthday.

Ang galing. Lola Juanita "Aning" really is so blessed. Imagine..reaching the age of 80 given the environment these days. Hope I could also reach that age.=)

2 comments:

  1. sorry. for the 4th picture, it is Auntie Malou, the mother of Wilmar, Jomari and Clemeric. sorry!
    *thank you, Auntie Rose for telling me.=)

    lots of relatives..I often mix up their names. pero ok lang, it's fun to know them all.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. more pics taken during Lola Juanita's beeday next time.^_^
    Sorry, i did not notice the BoxBe waiting list in my mail, that's why i haven't downloaded all of the pics Auntie Des sent me.

    ReplyDelete