Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I'm Still Alive and I'm Baacck!

Woah!!

I've checked my dashboard and was surprised that the last post I made was way back September 2013.

Lots of things came up between that date and today, such as:

  • 2014: resigned from my first job and got a new job - I am now a bureaucrat!
  • 2014: got married to my eternal partner in  Manila Phils temple :)
  • 2015: purchased our 1st house - a mid-rise condo unit in Taguig City
  • 2015: had our 1st baby - a girl, we named her Jewel
  • 2017: had our 2nd baby - a boy, his name is Jesper
  • 2018: purchased our 2nd house - a house and lot in Cavite area
  • 2018: helped daddy in his work adjustments
But despite all those busy-ness and adjustments, I am now back with my crazy and not so crazy thoughts.

I have decided to create a unique portion called "Simple Acts of Service" where I will be recording some simple ways that I serve my fellowmen :)

So, welcome again [to me] to my blog *___*

No comments:

Post a Comment