Friday, January 20, 2012

just missing the Old Days..

Well, I'm almost done with my part for our case study and I was kind of bored from all the encoding and  presentation making that I did since early this day.

So I browsed thru my FB pics and smiles shaped my lips as I saw some pictures showing events in my life, especially during College. Oh, I miss school, I never thought I would miss UP.hahaha

I remember myself a year and a half ago, often thinking when could I start working coz I got really bored (or maybe excited coz soon I could have my own income na) during my final year in college. 

Presenting..

Oath Taking 2011. I got a polymer (I think) medal!
I thought I won't get any medal in college..but I did!
Good job..=)
Thanks to my parents, they're my inspiration.^_^

Me at the center, Pops at my right and Moms at my left.
Board officials are wearing coat.=)
Congratulations to myself and my parents.^_^

Plant Design presentation.
We were so late this day..no proper time budgeting.tsk tsk
ning-hilak ko while explaining to Doc Judge why we were late.
I was afraid he'd scold me..but NO..he's so nice.
He said IT'S OK and I must not worry.
I miss UP..

with my groupmates. tadaa..
Jerrick Dizon, Jerome Bantang, Annie Bullecer and Cel Gumban.
Presenting our 3D output of Copper-Lead-Zinc Processing Plant.
way tulog tulog the night before.haha
truly college: procrastination.=)
I miss Cel's house..and the yummy biscocho!^_^ plus Eve's (Cel's cat) fiery eyes.haha

last pahirap before we had our vacation.haha
but still enjoyed it especially with my groupmates:
Philip Tejerero, Sasa Aguila and Jerrick Dizon
I miss you guys!=)) Sorry for my attitude (sometimes) hehe

University Project Competition 2011.
Proudly, the AMD group..aka the Green Team!haha
sayang, di gaanong pronounced ang costume namin.hehe
One of the best experiences I had during college..
di ko akalaing makakatayo ako sa gitna ng Engg Theater..haha
gikulbaan padin ko kahit na dii ko nagsalita.haha
Thank you Jerrick for being so brave representing our group.=)

These are just some.. More to come once my CQ is already fixed.hehe

1 comment:

  1. CQ is with the Junior na..
    I might buy one with my own datong na.
    Puhon!=)

    ReplyDelete