Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist


 Since the holidays is fast approaching, every people I know are expecting gifts. 
Of course I am TOO!=)

So, for this year's holidays, I made a list of some things that my wishful self loves to attain.

Number 1:
Samsung Galaxy Tab.
(Who doesn't want to have this??)
Number 2:
White Dress.
After the HR White Party last 15Dec, I've realized that I don't have any white dress.
So it's now time to have one.=)
Number 3:
Old phone model.
I miss my Nokia 1100 (my first phone).
I'm tired of using touchscreen phones, I feel nothing when I text.
Number 4:
Vintage Dress.
I just like it.

Number 5:
Green Badminton Shoes.
Since I got hooked to playing badminton, I need a shoe that will match my green racket.=) 

Number 6:
Green Badminton Racket.
As I can see it clearly, the gut is also color green. Love it!
(Hope I can find one like this once I got to Manila) =)))

Number 7:
Green Tennis Racket.
Moms promised me that she'd teach me how to play lawn tennis.
I'm so excited!=)


These are just some of my "wants". More to come when I get bored again.=P

No comments:

Post a Comment