Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dalmatians

According to my Dashboard, I have already posted 100 entries.
So this makes my 101st post, calling it Dalmatians (based on the hit movie: 101 Dalmatians).

-------------------------
Just some news.


Last June 23-24, 2012 was the stake conference of Ormoc Philippines Stake.
During the Adult Session, Youth Session (I'm still a youth at heart.*_*) and Conference proper, I had the wonderful privilege to listen to Elder Manuel Agustin of the Area Seventy. Good thing I always have my journal and power pen with me, I was able to write the inspirations I've received while he delivered his message.



Think I might share my notes with you, once I got more time.
Surely my big sis would love it (his inspiring messages), for she still haven't seen/listened to Elder Agustin, who is a great servant of the Lord.



President Andaya (Mission President of Tacloban mission) and his wife was also there during the Saturday and Sunday sessions. Sis Andaya stated that "Parents should spend quality time with their children." President Andaya, on the other hand, expressed his appreciation to the Primary who sang "If the Savior Stood beside Me" and asked us, "What kind of person do you want to be?" He emphasized that we must show good examples to other people.


---------------------------


That's it for now.


More blogspot entries soon ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment