Friday, September 16, 2011

Where am I?

Today is the 12th day since I came here in PASAR, LIDE, Isabel, Leyte.

How am I?

Well, I'm doing fine. It really is a big blessing that my roommate is a member too, so I have a kauban in most of our activities, including institute every Saturday and church every Sunday.

I've realized that I've receive a great blessing yesterday. During our afternoon activity, we were assigned to know the process done in Cathode Segregation. We hiked more than a kilometer to the port area under the extreme heat of the sun. Upon arriving at the port's area, the person assigned to entertain us asked if he can explain the process in bisaya (since most of PASAR's employee are from Visayas and Mindanao). I agreed that it's not a problem in my part coz I can just ask my groupmates (all of which speaks Bisaya) if dili nako kabalo sa iyahang ka-istoryahan. 

But the amazing thing happened. Every bisaya word that he uttered, I understood it clearly. I just looked at him amazingly, looking at the movement of his lips and I really knew what he was saying.

Till now, I can't really believe that I can understand a Bisaya conversation so quickly. Now, I just have a little difficulty composing sentences, adding conjunctions to every word, and stuff. But I can manage.=)

The Lord guided me all the way. He even helped me know the language so soon. I love Him so much. In exchange, I need to follow His commandments coz I won't deserve any blessing that He'd give me if ever.

I am happy that I am here now. I miss my family, yes, but not so much. There's so many people to know here.^_^

Take care, everyone!=) See you again when I see you.^_^

Ganbatte Kudasai!

No comments:

Post a Comment